That’s what I call it at least. It’s really called Baked Ziti IV but I think my title is more fun 🙂
I am really surprised that I haven’t blogged about this recipe yet, it is one of our very favorites that we’ve found on allrecipes.com. This recipe is wonderful for a bunch of reasons:
- It’s a regular… with a twist, which makes it fun.
- It’s Italian, which makes it good right away.
- It is like lasagna, but easier to make.
- It has rosemary in it. Mmmmmmm. I love rosemary.
- It’s super creamy and cheesy (sorry, Kim!).
- The pan weighs about 100 lbs. That is how you know it is going to be good (as long as you don’t think about the fact that the weight will soon be shifted to your own personal body).
- The sour cream and cottage cheese add to the creaminess and cheesiness, but you can easily use light/skim and it tastes just as good. Promise.
- It makes a BIG pan, so there are plenty of leftovers for lunches and quick meals (or snacks!) throughout the next few days.
We usually just use either sausage or ground beef, whatever we have. Tonight it is just the ground beef. I am sure the combination would be even better, but we’re cheap and just buy one or the other.
Hope you all had a good weekend and have a happy week ahead!
Official wedding countdown: 20 days!!!